Green Roofs for Healthy Cities (GRHC) is the North American industry association for green roof and wall professionals. During this critical period of isolation, GRHC is offering a 30% savings on all of its Living Architecture Academy online courses for the month of April.
“This is the first step in GRHC’s campaign to support professionals working in the green roof and green wall industry,” said Steven W. Peck, founder and president of Green Roofs for Healthy Cities.
The economic pressure of COVID-19 is being felt across the world. As international recovery begins, cities will be under more pressure to create resilient, livable spaces that can withstand future stresses. There is a need to not only plan for recovery but for the transformation of cities. Green infrastructure presents an opportunity to make cities healthier and support North America’s economic recovery through job creation and localized solutions.
To prepare the industry for this expected surge in demand, GRHC is offering 30% savings on all online courses including the Green Roof Professional Training and Accreditation series. All courses are certified for GRP and AIA credits and selected courses are certified for ASLA and APLD credits as well.
Courses now available on the Living Architecture Academy:
- Green Roof Professional (GRP) Accreditation and Training Series
- *New* Green Walls 101 Introduction to Systems and Design
- Introduction to Green Infrastructure: Principles, Applications and Policies
- Biophilic Design: Science, Theory, Economics and Practice
- Net Zero Water for Buildings and Sites: Integrated Water Management Design and Integration
- Valuing the Benefits of Green Infrastructure: Principles and Methods
- Stormwater Management on Green Roofs: Designing Green Roofs for Maximum Stormwater Management
- *New* Making Green Roofs and Walls Pay
- Advanced Green Roof Maintenance
GRHC states it is here to support its members and the industry as a whole to help professionals emerge stronger and more knowledgeable from this crisis. Visit www.greenroofs.org for more information.