$50 Million in Solar Assets Up for Auction via Court Order
LOS ANGELES — More than $50 million worth of solar assets are set to be auctioned through a bankruptcy court order.
GA Global Partners LLC, an asset disposition solutions provider and subsidiary of B. Riley Financial Inc. (NASDAQ:RILY) and an affiliate of Great American Group LLC, has been appointed to conduct a public auction of the assets of DC Solar Solutions by order of U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Nevada.
The court-ordered auction is being conducted in connection with the Chapter 7 bankruptcy filing of DC Solar, a clean energy company which manufactured and leased renewable energy products, including solar-powered mobile generators, light towers, telecommunications equipment and specialty electric vehicle charging stations. The assets available at auction represent a value of over $50 million at original cost.
Online bidding will be via a live hybrid auction to be held on June 12 and 13 via a real-time online webcast. Bidders must be pre-registered, and only online bids will be accepted. Physical inspections will be held on June 10 and 11 from 10 AM to 4 PM at 4901 Park Road in Benicia, California.
Featured items include:
- Solar Panels by Talesun & ReneSola (250/275W) (Over 16,000 panels)
- SMA Sunny Island 6048 US-10 Inverters (approx. 2,000 available)
- Midnite Classic MPPT-250 Controllers (for wind, solar & hydro)
- Midnite Solar Combiner Boxes
- ChargePoint Dual EV Charging Stations
- Alpha Series LED Lights, 3/4000K, 120W & more
Large Quantity of Electrical Supplies to include:
- Cables, Switches, Routers, Romex Connectors
- Spare Parts for Mobile Solar Generators (in addition to the above)
- Fabricated Inverter Boxes
- Light Towers & LED Lights
- Trailer Frames for Panel Support
General Shop Related:
- Kubota Generators (new on pallets)
- Millermatic 252 Welders (3 available)
- Bridgeport Vertical Milling Machine
- HydraMech Horizontal Band Saw w/ feed table
- Teardrop Pallet Racking w/ Wire decking
- MQ Multiquip Water Trailers
- Saws, grinders, sanders, square tubing
“The sheer quality and quantity of inventory makes this a unique buying opportunity for businesses and individuals. ‘Top of the line’ solar industry products will be available for purchase, such as SMA and Midnite Sun,” said Adam Alexander, CEO of GA Global. "The sale includes thousands of unopened solar panels, inverters, controllers, LED lights, generators, and other components used in the production of DC Solar’s mobile product lines.”
The sale also includes company vehicles, warehouse equipment, forklifts, machine shop equipment and high-end office furnishings.
More information on the assets available for auction can be viewed online at www.gaauction.com. Interested bidders can make inquiries by calling 818-340-3134.