Carlisle SynTec Systems has announced that CAV-GRIP III Low-VOC Adhesive/Primer can now be used to bond Sure-Seal, Sure-Tough, and Sure-White EPDM to horizontal substrates for warranty terms up to and including 20-year, 90-mph designs. CAV-GRIP III provides substantial productivity-boosting advantages on the jobsite:
- Can be used in temperatures as low as 25° Fahrenheit (-4°C)
- VOC compliant and very low odor
- Quick application with spray gun
- Fast tack time (< 5 minutes)
- No stirring and easy clean-up
- Up to 60 percent labor savings compared to traditional bonding adhesive applications
CAV-GRIP III has proven to be popular in previously approved applications, including adhering FleeceBACK® EPDM membranes to vertical surfaces, adhering Sure-Weld TPO membranes, and as a primer for VapAir Seal™ 725TR. Contractors who used CAV-GRIP III in the test market have raved about the speed and ease of application, as well as the dramatic reduction in flash-off time. The company recommends contacting your manufacturer rep for additional info.