BLAZER Insulation Screws
Triangle Fastener Corp.
Triangle Fastener Corporation expanded their line of BLAZER® Drill Screws with new sizes designed to attach metal panels over rigid insulation. These unique screws have two different threads with a gap in between that eliminates jacking of the panel during installation. New features and benefits include:
- A special ¼-14 “high thread” under the screw’s head secures the metal panel tightly against the head for optimal seal.
- Unique unthreaded section eliminates the “jacking” of the panel during installation, improving the drilling and tapping performance
- BLAZER® 3 drill point for fast penetration with less effort.
- Lengths: 1-7/8", 2-3/8”, 3-1/4”, & 4”
- TRI-SEAL® 1,000-hours salt spray coating provides over 20-times more corrosion protection than screws with commercial zinc plated.
- Available with a zinc alloy cap or stainless steel cap providing superior corrosion resistance in harsh environments
Call 800-486-1832 or visit www.trianglefastener.com for more information.