National Women in Roofing Announces Association Staff
DENVER — National Women in Roofing (NWIR), a national organization focused on the empowerment of women within the roofing industry, recently announced that it's now fully staffed to handle all management functions of the organization.
NWIR has put together a talented team of consulting contractors that include:
- Ellen Thorp, principal of Meridian Consulting, as executive director
- Sarah Harwerth‐De Marco, owner of 6 Sides Marketing, as graphic designer and communications consultant
- Julie Massaro, owner of JBM Business Solutions, as member services consultant
- Michelle Schulp, owner of Marktime Media, as web designer
- Jessica Schaller, principal, The Accounting Resource, LLC, as bookkeeper
- Barb Ilyes, president, Go Figure Inc., as accountant
- Hilary Morgan, senior associate, Trent Cotney Construction Law Group, as general counsel
For more information, visit www.nationalwomeninroofing.com.