2-in-1 Dual Purpose Ladder
GREENVILLE, Pa. – Werner, the global leader in the manufacturing of professional and consumer ladders, announced several new models of the ground-breaking 2-in-1 Dual Purpose Ladder. Designed for service crews, electricians and general contractors, the new fiberglass ladders feature enhanced ergonomics that offer the ultimate in safety and efficiency. The new ladders are built from lightweight fiberglass and use a simple flip and click mechanism to convert from a stepladder to an extension ladder; they are available in 6-, 7- and 8-foot models that convert to the equivalent of 14-, 16- and 18-foot extension ladders, respectively.
“Our longevity and depth of experience in the ladder industry has given us insights into the features and benefits that truly make a difference to our hardworking customers,” said Chris Filardi, vice president of marketing. “We designed the 2-in-1 Dual Purpose Ladder to ensure that our customers have the best, and most efficient climbing products available.”
The game changing 2-in-1 Dual Purpose Ladder replaces the need for two separate ladders at the jobsite. In addition, with the new Dual Purpose Ladder, only one ladder is needed to fit onto the contractor’s work van or truck, to minimize storage requirements. The new Type 1A fiberglass professional-grade models include new contractor friendly features:
- Integrated V-Rung: When flipped to extension-ladder mode, the top rung on each new dual purpose ladder features an integrated V-Rung allowing the ladder to be used safely on trees, poles and corners.
- Oversized, molded ProGuard Boots™: Each ladder features oversized, non-marking footpads unique to Werner.
- Full-Sized Steps: Bottom to top, even when fully extended, the new 2-in-1 ladders feature full-sized 3-inch boot-friendly steps.
- Cost Effective: The two-in-one design costs less than a stepladder and extension ladder combined.
- Transport and Storage Efficiencies: That same 2-in-1 design saves space on trucks and at worksites. The new ladder design is also easy to transport, even on compact vehicles and is convenient to maneuver and store.
- Non-Conductive: The 2-in-1 Ladder is non-conductive, an important feature for electricians or anyone working near electricity.
The new Werner 2-in1 Dual-Purpose Ladders are available for purchase online. For more information, visit www.wernerco.com.