BOTHELL, Wash. — EagleView Technologies will be holding EagleView University classes in Booth 1441 during IRE. The available classes include:
Technology That Grows Your Business:learn more about EagleView’s tools that can be used throughout the roofing job life cycle, including:
- Using QuickSquares Reports for fast bidding and closing the sale.
- Customizable marketing tools.
- PremiumReport upgrades for precise ordering and production.
- Warranty validation and gaining referrals.
Cool Tools from EagleView: watch a demo of how PictometryOnline combined with EagleView’s new, streamlined ordering process can help maximize efficiencies and profitability on jobs.
- View and assess properties.
- Order EagleView Reports with the click of button in POL.
- Easily drop markers to order multiple buildings in a single order.
WallsLite: see the newest EagleView Report quickly estimating siding or painting jobs. The report provides:
- Property image.
- Wall surface area by cardinal direction.
- North, south, east and west elevation diagrams.
- Wall area diagram.
Technology for Solar Success: achieve solar success in 2015 using Pictometry imagery and tools for 360-degree views of properties and EagleView-supplied CAD files.
- Prospect and qualify neighborhoods and houses.
- Order EagleView CAD files with the click of button.
- Precise measurements and .dxf files make plan sets easy.
For more information, visit Booth 1441 or www.eagleview.com.