TROY, Mich. — The Best of Success early bird registration deadline, which was originally Aug. 23, has been extended by two weeks. The new deadline is Friday, Sept. 6. Participants who register by this date will save $100 on the registration fee — the early bird fee is $595, while the standard fee is $695. The two-day conference will take place at the Wigwam resort in Phoenix Sept. 30-Oct. 1.
More than 339 roofing professionals attended last year’s event, and Best of Success has earned a reputation as the premier educational event in the roofing industry. This year’s two-day conference will include sessions on topics including business management, sales and marketing, safety regulations, customer service, and much more. To view the full agenda, visit www.bestofsuccessconference.com.
“We have an exciting lineup of speakers covering topics contractors have told us they want to learn more about,” said Jill Bloom, group publisher of Roofing Contractor. “Most of our speakers are contractors who will be sharing insights on practices that have helped them improve their businesses. That’s the goal of Best of Success — to provide tips and strategies business owners can implement right away to make their companies more successful.”
• Access to all presentations on Monday, Sept. 30 and Tuesday, Oct. 1
• Attendee handbook
• Access to all sponsor tabletop displays
• Conference proceedings with complete speaker presentations
• All conference meals (including full breakfasts, breaks, reception and luncheon)
• Exclusive networking opportunities including networking reception on Monday evening
For more information and to register, visit www.bestofsuccessconference.com.