Coastal Specified Products and Solis Partners Collaborate to Assist Building Owners in New Jersey
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. — Coastal Specified Products announced a post-hurricane roof inspection and funding program with Solis Partners, a leading turnkey solar power and energy services provider for commercial properties.
The Coastal and Solis initiative provides commercial building owners and operators with a free assessment of their rooftops following Hurricane Sandy. Coastal and Solis will evaluate how solar and EPAct combined with roof remediation work can provide a unique opportunity to increase net operating income and trigger large tax deductions for commercial property owners. The Coastal and Solis program provides the following at no cost:
• A review of roof conditions
• Identification of any remedial roof work required to secure the building envelope
• Determination if the building is a suitable host for a solar energy generation system
• Assessment of potential energy efficient lighting upgrade options
• Summary of potential operating cost reductions and eligible tax deductions
Coastal Specified Products represents the highest quality commercial roofing systems, waterproofing systems and other exterior building products. Coastal’s team of specialists are trained in the evaluation of single-ply roofing systems, hot rubberized asphalt waterproofing, and a variety of other roofing and building envelope systems.
Solis Partners specializes in helping customers optimize on-site renewable energy generation and resource efficiency to deliver high quality, low cost and environmentally responsible building solutions.
For more information visit www.solispartners.com.