2012 IRE: The Smartest Investment You Will Make All Year
Begin 2012 at the first and largest roofing industry gathering — the International Roofing Expo® — your once-a-year opportunity to maximize your company’s productivity, efficiency and profitability. IRE brings all segments of the roofing construction and maintenance industry together for three days of face-to-face interaction, product review, education and networking. The 2012 IRE will be held Feb. 22-24, and attending this event at the Orlando Convention Center is the smartest investment you will make all year. Highlights of this year’s show include:
- Technology and Business Services Pavilion: In this new pavilion you will find the latest business and technology products and services that will help your business run more efficiently and effectively and provide you the opportunity to meet with the suppliers who are changing the face of this segment of the industry and can assist you in selecting the right products to help you manage your business. Located on the show floor in Booth 1709, the Technology and Business Services Pavilion offers you the opportunity to participate in 30-minute vendor presentations and demonstrations during all three days of the expo.
- Sustainability Pavilion: Formerly the Renewable Energy Pavilion, the rebranded Sustainability Pavilion is a designated area on the show floor to provide education and resources to attendees interested in this innovative and cutting-edge segment. The Sustainability Pavilion will educate attendees on of the benefits of using products including renewable energy, solar, green/eco-friendly, photovoltaics, vegetative, roof-mounted wind turbines, daylighting, geothermal and other sustainable products.
- Product Showcase: Combining the former New Product Pavilion and Green Pavilion into one focused area, the Product Showcase features the hottest industry trends and the latest new, cool, green and safety products. Located on the show floor in Booth 367, this area is a must-see for attendees to find great products in a direct, non-selling environment.
- Metal Marketplace: Visit this area on the show floor devoted to metal products. Network with the cutting-edge companies supplying creative and innovative designs, building concepts, tools and services. If metal is your specialty, you will find what you need here.
- Live Demonstrations: Adding an extra dimension to the learning process, the FREE Live Demonstrationsprovide step-by-step instructions on solving a wide variety of roofing problems. See products in action, and learn how to use, sell and install them for maximum profitability and effectiveness. These intensive demonstrations are 30 minutes long with an additional 15 minutes of Q&A.
- Exhibitor Product Clinics: Learn tricks, tips and detailed instructions through a series of Exhibitor Product Clinics. Exhibiting companies including OMG Roofing Products, Equipter, and Claim Express will present dynamic and interactive demos of their products, equipment and materials.
- Community Service Day: Come to Orlando a day early, roll up your sleeves and give back to the community by participating in the Community Service Day home renovation and revitalization project. Volunteers are needed on Feb. 21 from 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.To help with the renovations, skilled volunteers are needed from a variety of construction disciplines including roofers, general contractors and project managers. Volunteers will work under the direction of a crew chief. Volunteers from professional to amateur are welcome. The event is a partnership between the IRE, Rebuilding Together of Central Florida and NRCA’s Community Service and Disaster Relief Fund Committee, and it is made possible in part by a generous financial donation from Sika Sarnafil.
- Keynote Address: Held immediately prior to the opening of the show, the Keynote Address will feature NASCAR legend and champion Rusty Wallace. Discussing how teamwork is pivotal to winning, Wallace will share his experiences from his incredible NASCAR driving career. From the men and women in the pit crew to the final lap and finish line, he demonstrates that anything is possible through the power of teamwork. The Keynote Address is included free of charge in all registration packages, but advance registration is required.
- NASCAR Experience: To complement Wallace’s Keynote, the show floor will feature a NASCAR Experience booth starring a NASCAR simulator car. Attendees will sit behind the wheel and watch a flat screen monitor to experience a roaring raceway while the car shakes and tilts slightly on turns. Prizes will be awarded each day to attendees who are the top scorer in the fastest lap contest. The simulator car will be located in Booth 763 and visiting attendees will be given a Pitstop Pass to be stamped by participating sponsors. Upon securing the required stamps, attendees will be entered into a contest to win one a variety of prizes, including two free tickets to any NASCAR race, one Super Pass for the 2013 IRE in San Antonio or a $100 Visa gift card.
- Welcome Party: After the show closes on opening day, head on over to Orlando’s hottest spot for entertainment — Universal CityWalk®, where you’ll be treated to delicious hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine and soda, as well as a cash bar. From the Mardi Gras party at Pat O’Brien’s and the hottest reggae sounds at Bob Marley’s, to the hard rock and country karaoke at CityWalk’s Rising Star, there truly is something for everyone. Admission is free for conference registrants. The admission fee for Expo Only registrants is $30 before Jan. 11 and $40 thereafter. All guests must be 21 years of age with valid ID. Complimentary shuttle service is available from the Orange County Convention Center with return service to the official show hotels.
- Educational Program: Through the exceptional educational conference, attendees can choose from 43 knowledge-building sessions in eight tracks packed with advice on how to reduce costs, increase profits and save time. Classes are 90 minutes in length and do not overlap the exhibit hall hours, allowing you ample time on the show floor. Tracks cover technical, workplace safety, leadership/management, green building, legal/HR, money matters, sales/service and general business. To read the session descriptions, click Session & Event Search at www.TheRoofingExpo.com/attendee to search the full conference schedule by session title, track, date, speaker, CEUs and/or keyword.
- Registration: All educational sessions are ticketed events and require registration. Space in sessions is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Online registration is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. For more information regarding registration, visit www.TheRoofingExpo.com/attendee or call 972-819-7606 or 866-860-1970.