TAMKO Building Products' Titan XT, one of the most innovative shingles on the market, has even more to offer contractors and property owners with a new Class 3 Impact Rating, classified by Underwriters Laboratories according to UL 2218 testing and certification. Shingles that hold the Class 3 Impact Rating may qualify for property owner insurance premium discounts.
This new Class 3 Impact Rating joins Titan XT’s innovative benefits that have drawn positive feedback from contractors and property owners:
- AnchorLock layer proprietary nailing zone reinforcement
- Advanced Fusion family of aggressive modified sealants
- UltraMAX Weathering layer of carefully curated asphalt coating
- WindGUARD™ 160 mph wind warranty*
- Rapid Fire Zone® expanded nailing zone
"Contractors are telling us that Titan XT is the best shingle they have ever used,” said Alex Hines, TAMKO vice president of sales and marketing. “Case studies are showing the technology in this shingle translates to proven performance in extreme weather. And now with Titan XT’s Class 3 impact rating, the product has even more to offer.”
Learn more about Titan XT at tamko.com/titanxt.
*Please consult TAMKO’s Limited Warranty and Application Instructions for any requirements or limitations.