COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — S-5! introduces its new electrical conduit clamp for metal roofs. The new CanDuit™ clamp secures and supports chases and raceways, cable trays, gas piping, condensate lines and other round-shaped objects to metal roofs, in combination with any S-5! clamp or bracket, including the GripperFix® utility mounting system.
Made from electro-zinc coated steel, the CanDuit clamp features two halves that clamp around the pipe or conduit with an EPDM liner pad that protects against abrasion and a threaded M8 stud that allows for attachment to S-5! products — providing easy, organized securement without scratching, corrosion or other damage to the roof.
The CanDuit can be used in both residential and commercial settings for a range of applications including electrical, solar, plumbing for gas or water and condensate drainage.
CanDuit Key Features:
- Available in 14 sizes with outer pipe diameters ranging from .79 inches (20 mm) to 4.6 inches (117 mm).
- Adjustability within each clamp enables minor size adjustment to secure most conduit and other piping.
- CanDuit’s M8 threaded shaft mounts directly to S-5!’s non-penetrating clamps for standing seam roofs and factory weatherproofed brackets for exposed-fastened roofs.
- Complete solution from a single source
- Secure and long-lasting
- Fits all S-5! clamps and brackets
- Easy installation
- Avoids scratches and corrosion
- Fewer components save costs
- Corrosion-resistant and durable
- 10-year warranty against manufactured defect.
“Our customers repeatedly ask, 'Do you have anything to mount pipes, conduits and other round-shaped objects to metal roofs?'” says S-5! CEO and Founder Rob Haddock. “So, in an effort to respond to the industry’s needs and as we continue to innovate new and better solutions in a constant product improvement and invention/reinvention mode to bring competitive advantages to our customers, we’ve created the CanDuit clamp. So now, S-5! Can-do-it!”
Visit S-5.com for more information.