The COVID-19 pandemic and lack of raw material availability led to unprecedented supply shortages for roofing contractors across the continent, regardless of whether they serve residential or commercial markets. For many roofers, scarce materials led to project delays, cost overruns, layoffs and a lot of headaches that they had to overcome just to get through the year.
For those that had a trusted relationship with long-standing suppliers, the situation proved challenging, but passable. Others had a different experience — where those partnerships were tested, in some cases to the breaking point. This session is for contractors who want to avoid that situation altogether, or may be looking back now and asking where it all went wrong. It could make all the difference in keeping business thriving in 2022 and beyond.
IRE2022 Seminar Session
Title: How to Leverage your Distributor as a Partner for Success in Today’s Environment
Speakers: Greg Bloom, Vice President, National & Strategic Accounts, Beacon Building Products; Erik Zadrozny, National Director of Sales, Beacon Building Products
Date: Thursday, Feb. 3, 7:45 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
Why You Should Go
Most roofing contractors don’t take the time or have the know-how when it comes to leveraging all the resources available to them through their distributor. The speakers will offer some of the best techniques and easiest ways to cultivate relationships with their suppliers and grow with them in a coordinated process.
What You Will Get
- Insights from industry leaders with decades' worth of experience in building material sales
- Exposure to two key voices from one of the industry’s top material suppliers
- First-hand accounts of how the contractor- supplier relationship led to wins in the field
- Actionable tips on how improve relationships with suppliers
- Ideas on how to find stability in today’s volatile roofing market.