In addition to dynamic keynote speakers and presentations from industry leaders, the Storm Restoration Contractor (SRC) Summit is celebrating diversity in the industry.
Held Jan. 21-23 at the Toyota Music Factory in Irving, Texas, the SRC Summit is inviting women in the industry to bond with like-minded women in a male-dominated industry. The SRC Summit brings contractors from around the country together for a three-day conference filled with networking, education, relationship building and more.
Among the events taking place this year is a women leadership panel at 3 p.m. on Jan 22 consisting of visionary female leaders in the storm restoration industry. The leadership panel is made up of the following members:
- Stefany Dant, co-founder of Soderburg Roofing and Contracting
- Erika Girard, owner of StoneScape Steel Roofing and Construction
- April Hall, president of Storm Consultants and the SRC Summit
- Whitni Graves, co-owner of ScopePro Management
- Debbie Smith, project manager of Crest Exteriors
- Elizabeth Calzadilla, CEO of Business 411
- Flo Tarque, director of business development at ATA Loss Consulting
- Stephanie Giesel, founding partner of Brahma Roofing and Construction
In addition to the panel, the SRC Summit is hosting a women's networking luncheon at 12:15 p.m. on Jan. 21. Because inclusion is important to the SRC Summit, all women who are registered to attend will be automatically included in the luncheon at no additional price.
For more information about the women-focused events, visit srcsummit.com/ForWomen.
Join the restoration industry as the SRC Summit takes training and networking to a new level. Register using the promo code "RC" to get $200 off the best price. For general information about SRC and to register, visit srcsummit.com.