To address the ongoing supply chain crisis facing the roofing industry, the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) is holding a free Telephone Town Hall featuring leaders from some of the industry's most significant manufacturers.
The Telephone Town Hall will be held at 7:15 p.m. EDT Sept. 22 and feature the following panelists:
- NRCA Chairman of the Board Rod Petrick, moderator
- John Altmeyer, executive chairman of GAF Commercial Roofing
- Jamie Gentoso, President, Firestone Building Products
- Josh Kelly, senior vice president of OMG Roofing Products
- Nick Shears, president of Carlisle Construction Materials
- Joe Smith, president of Johns Manville Roofing Systems
- Brian Whelan, executive vice president of SIKA North America
- Trent Cotney, CEO of Cotney Attorneys & Consultants and NRCA general counsel
The speakers will provide updates and forecasts on materials and answer questions from attendees. In a video with RC, Cotney alluded to the supply chain issue only growing worse following Hurricane Ida.
“This problem, I think, is worse than any of us had even imagined,” Cotney said. “A lot of manufacturers are predicting that this is going to cause some roofing contractors to go out of business — you just can’t get the materials to sustain your crews and do the work that needs to be done.”
For more information and to register, visit the NRCA website.
Report Abusive Comment