To address the ongoing supply chain crisis facing the roofing industry, the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) is holding a free Telephone Town Hall featuring leaders from some of the industry's most significant manufacturers.
The Telephone Town Hall will be held at 7:15 p.m. EDT Sept. 22 and feature the following panelists:
- NRCA Chairman of the Board Rod Petrick, moderator
- John Altmeyer, executive chairman of GAF Commercial Roofing
- Jamie Gentoso, President, Firestone Building Products
- Josh Kelly, senior vice president of OMG Roofing Products
- Nick Shears, president of Carlisle Construction Materials
- Joe Smith, president of Johns Manville Roofing Systems
- Brian Whelan, executive vice president of SIKA North America
- Trent Cotney, CEO of Cotney Attorneys & Consultants and NRCA general counsel
The speakers will provide updates and forecasts on materials and answer questions from attendees. In a video with RC, Cotney alluded to the supply chain issue only growing worse following Hurricane Ida.
“This problem, I think, is worse than any of us had even imagined,” Cotney said. “A lot of manufacturers are predicting that this is going to cause some roofing contractors to go out of business — you just can’t get the materials to sustain your crews and do the work that needs to be done.”
For more information and to register, visit the NRCA website.