MOUNT PROSPECT, Ill. — Bosch Power Tools announced its newest heated gear additions, the GHJ12V Heated Jacket and GHH12V-20 Heated Hoodie.
Including enhanced, modern designs and light, durable materials, the jacket and hoodie feature three temperature settings for enhanced control and comfort. Strategically placed heat zones in the chest and lower back offer thorough, efficient heating in a lightweight, easy-to-wear package.
Both products come packaged with the Bosch GAA12V-21 12V Max Portable Power Adapter, enabling users to take full advantage of their Bosch 12V Max Battery, delivering heat as well as 2.1 Amps of accessory power for mobile devices, phones, tablets and more. Additional details below:
GHJ12V Heated Jacket:
- Jacket has three warming heat zones and six pockets for storage
- High-quality water and wind resistant design for maximum comfort
- Portable adapter delivers fast charging to phones and other devices
GHH12V-20 Heated Hoodie:
- Hoodie has three warming heat zones and large adjustable hood
- Portable adapter for fast charging cell phones, other devices
- Specially designed lightweight fabric design for maximum comfort
For more information on Bosch Power Tools and their new product offerings, please visit www.boschtools.com.