AUSTELL, Ga. — RapidMaterials, an e-commerce company specializing in high-quality tools and materials for the construction industry, announced the launch of its new website, www.rapidmaterials.com.
The new site offers customers an improved shopping experience with easy navigation through a condensed menu, clear product categories and better product page views with product zoom capabilities. The streamlined navigation and organization of products is designed to help visitors quickly find what they are looking for, such as metal roofing tools, fasteners, snow retention solutions, solar mounting, fasteners, gutters, cladding materials and more.
“We are constantly looking for ways to evolve and improve the online experience for our customers. They are savvier than ever, and we recognized that we need to be there wherever, whenever they need us; whether that be over the phone from a jobsite or online from a desktop or mobile phone,” said David Trefzger, RapidMaterials manager. “We’ve designed a site that puts customers first and we’re committed to providing them with the best possible online experience. For example, we’ll be adding an online chat feature in the coming weeks, which is just one more way we’re making the site more user-friendly for visitors. We are very proud of the new site and we’re delighted to be a trusted online resource for roofers, solar contractors, builders, general contractors, and do-it-yourself homeowners.”
Key RapidMaterials.com features include:
- Streamlined navigation menu
- Mobile-friendly site
- Search bar
- Product reviews and ratings
- Featured products on home page
- Guest checkout
- Account Management (for faster checkout, view previous orders, track packages, easily re-order previously purchased items)
- Expanded payment options: credit card, PayPal, Amazon Pay
- Expanded shipping options: USPS, UPS, FedEx and Freight
- A curated selection of how-to videos and product demonstrations
- Articles about industry trends, products, and installation tips