EagleView Launches EagleView Works All-in-One Sales Assistant App
With EagleView Works, roofers can integrate EagleView reports into their business model to generate accurate estimates and quotes, deliver sales proposals, close deals faster and ensure project profitability.
“We are thrilled to launch EagleView Works and introduce this solution to the roofing industry, creating a seamless process for both contractors and homeowners,” said Michael Park, EagleView chief product and marketing officer. “We recognize that contractors want to grow and are looking to streamline how employees create and deliver proposals that consistently win business. Contractors told us they wanted thoughtfully designed technology that supports day-to-day tasks with the tools to help them win more business, which is why we created EagleView Works.”
Officially launched prior to the 2020 International Roofing Expo, held Feb. 4-6 in Dallas, EagleView Works enables every seller to deliver accurate estimates, present impressive proposals and provide precise information needed to complete projects profitably.
EagleView states the app’s other benefits include:
- Faster, Simpler Process: Complete and respond to inquiries more efficiently and reduce time-consuming paperwork with the app’s digital tools, including an analytics dashboard and e-signature capture.
- Impressive Proposals: Deliver proposals for more engaging customer meetings with the app’s estimating tool, 3D visualizations and a digital library to store all relevant documentation.
- Customization: Optimize materials, labor and profit to present different quality and cost package options, and incorporate branding into proposals and marketing materials.
- Improved Productivity: Use pre-built proposal templates, schedule appointments, track leads and proposals, and decrease the need for site visits.
- Accuracy: Develop estimates using EagleView’s consistent measurements derived from its high-resolution aerial imagery.
- Easy Sales Team Access: Create a seamless onboarding process for sales teams with company-approved material catalogs and cost information that sales teams require.
“Not only can companies use EagleView Works to track sales leads and contract conversion rates, they can also improve productivity and profitability with fully integrated EagleView measurements to avoid time-consuming site visits,” said Bill Banta, general manager of workflow solutions, EagleView.
EagleView Works runs on iPad tablets with iOS 13 or higher and across browsers including Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Edge. The app will be released nationwide for general availability in March 2020. Visit www.eagleview.com/works to learn more.