AEC BuildTech Seeks Presentation Proposals
TROY, Mich. — Speakers are being sought for AEC BuildTech set for next spring — and the Aug. 31 deadline is quickly approaching for anyone interested in presenting.
BNP Media, in conjunction with more than 20 of its AEC and mechanical systems brands, announced plans earlier this year for AEC BuildTech Conference & Expo.
This new annual interactive event, taking place April 30 to May 2, 2019, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Ill., is where architects, engineers and contractors will learn about tomorrow’s building processes and construction technologies and how to leverage them.
AEC BuildTech will offer educational sessions from experts in five tracks: building envelope, roofing, flooring, plumbing and mechanical systems/HVAC.
The show floor will feature exhibitors displaying products and services from the latest trends in building, design, operations and mechanical systems. As a service to everyone who makes this show possible, the event will feature dedicated times for educational sessions as well as dedicated times for the exhibit hall in order to maximize the effectiveness of the experience.
Speaking proposals are being sought from experts within the five tracks. Potential speakers who have unique insight on anything related to materials, products, trends or codes for the design and construction process are encouraged to submit proposals that address one or more of the following:
- Information that can be immediately implemented in the workplace
- How-to lessons that provide attendees with a new skill or information about a new technology or process
- Knowledge of the latest regulations and how to meet the most demanding codes
- Topics that are innovative, stimulating and cutting edge for the design and construction industry
- Information that provides a better understanding of processes and techniques
- Presenters with speaking experience and an in-depth knowledge of the subject matter presented
To be considered as a speaker and submit your presentation details, please visit: AECBuildTech.com/present