WASHINGTON — Homeowners and professionals seeking asphalt roofing help can find guidance and technical information easier now that the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) has launched its revamped website.
Asphaltroofing.org has many new design features, including improved functionality and enhanced content that boosts usability and user-friendliness.
ARMA’s sleek, new modern website provides:
- Improvements to navigation and ease of searching
- A simplified front page to better direct visitors to relevant information
- Two main entry points for homeowners and professionals
- A redesigned contractor awards submissions page that saves when visitors exit out
- A more streamlined bookstore, which is categorized by eBook, Print-On-Demand and Print
- Enhanced ease of mobile viewing
- An updated photo gallery that provides entry point into ARMA member company websites
- The consolidation of informational roofing resources, videos and materials
“The ARMA website is popular with both homeowners and roofing professionals because we are able to provide them with guidance and education on asphalt roofing systems in one easy-to-use place,” said Reed Hitchcock, executive vice president of ARMA. “Whether it’s homeowner tips for choosing the right type of asphalt shingle for their home or providing resource materials to commercial building owners or professionals on installing and maintaining their commercial roofing system, ARMA is the industry authority.”
The website’s main page will primarily feature three main points of entry, the Guide for Professionals, Guide for Homeowners, and the Quality Asphalt Roofing Case Studies (QARC) awards, making navigation to points of interest and relevant information easier and faster.
Visitors to the ARMA website can also find educational resources and publications for installation, application and other technical matters. In addition, links to ARMA’s LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook pages provide visitors additional resources to stay up-to-date on news regarding asphalt roofing.