Tectura Designs Unveils New Stone River Series of Architectural Pavers
WAUSAU, Wis. — In a move that will provide even greater design flexibility to architects and designers, Tectura Designs has added an unparalleled four-color blending process to its portfolio of concrete rooftop, on-grade and architectural pavers. This innovative new capability, made possible by Tectura Designs’ continual investment in state-of-the-art technology and manufacturing facilities, adds to the company’s already diverse portfolio of paving products and its unmatched custom capabilities.
The new four-color blends provide customers complete creative control and the ability to create one-of-a-kind gradients with custom orders. Tectura Designs’ new Stone River series is the first line to feature this four-color blending, offering six standard color blends as a demonstration of the new capability.
“Our new paving facility and the technology we’ve put into it have really unlocked tremendous potential for our product-development team and for our customers,” said Joe Conrad, paving division manager for Tectura Designs. “Not only are we turning out pavers rated at 9,000 PSI, but we’re making the best-looking pavers and giving architects complete control over size, thickness, color and finish.”
The new four-color blending technology is the latest innovation to come out of Tectura Designs’ incredibly sophisticated, 100,000-square-foot paver manufacturing facility. Tectura has delivered high-performance, hydraulically machine-pressed pavers for more than 40 years, and the massive facility, which opened in 2016, gives customers even more creative control, including:
- The ability to customize the color palette of any paver, and personally oversee the dye- and aggregate-mixing processes
- Endless standard color options and an extensive array of finishes and surface textures
- More than 60 standard sizes, with large, thick profiles, and an amazing range of custom options
- A vast selection of samples and aggregate combinations
- High performance thresholds, with H-20, H-25, HS-20 and HS-25 loading capabilities for both light and heavyweight vehicular traffic
For more information, visit TecturaDesigns.com.