MALVERN, Pa. – Building on the excitement of the new year, CertainTeed is ready to inspire, educate and entertain 2017 International Builders’ Show attendees with a spectacular new interactive exhibit and packed schedule of events that includes informative expert interview sessions, a celebrity contractor appearance and more. CertainTeed encourages show attendees to visit them at booth #W3629, Jan. 10-12 at the Orlando Convention Center to learn about new products and ways to boost their bottom lines.
Building on their reputation as North America’s leading brand of building products, CertainTeed will share how its unique combination of products creates dynamic solutions for homeowners in the areas of curb appeal, energy efficiency, strength and durability and health and comfort.
“Our booth theme of ‘Building You Up’ embodies our steadfast commitment to offering professionals an unparalleled catalog of quality products, systems and support that create added value for building professionals and homeowners alike,” says Mara Villanueva-Heras, vice president of corporate marketing for CertainTeed. “We’re excited to kick off 2017 by celebrating 20 years of mutual success with our builder partners through our Building Solutions® rewards program that offers rebates for using multiple CertainTeed products per home.”
The engaging new booth will have attendees walking through transparent structural displays of CertainTeed’s extensive selection of high performance and sustainable gypsum, insulation, roofing, siding, vinyl and cellular PVC trim. Additionally, new railing colors and fence styles will help to highlight perimeter areas of the booth.
Must-see products on display include more widely available industry-first additions to the CertainTeed siding, roofing and fencing product lines:
STONEfaçade™ Architectural Cladding System - Stone veneer siding that is cast from hand-picked stones and colored to authentically replicate natural stone color and texture at a significantly more economical price. Mechanically fastened panels are much easier to install than real stone, using techniques, tools and accessories common to siding contractors. A mortar-less installation combined with a proprietary rain screen reduces the risk of potential mold and mildew growth or long term wall failure due to moisture intrusion — offered in four colors in the Ledgestone profile.
Cedar Impressions® Polymer Siding - Capturing the beauty of natural cedar, without the upkeep and maintenance, allowing homeowners to keep the look forever.
- Individual 5-inch Sawmill Shingles - With CedarLife™ Color Blends for a color-throughout progression of shades that capture the appearance of natural Eastern White Cedar and Western Red Cedar at different stages of life. A TrueTexture™ sawmill finish replicates the effect of saw blades, molded from actual cedar shingles.
- Single 7-inch Perfection Shingles - With CedarLife, TrueTexture in a longer length panel.
- Triple 5-inch Sawmill Shingles - Available in 28 solid colors with TrueTexture, and a patented offset mitered corner design to accurately replicate the craftsmanship of a true shingle corner.
Strong and Sustainable Metal Roofing - Award-winning Matterhorn® metal roofing will be on display, boasting exceptional wind resistance, solar reflectance, impact resistance and long term durability. Available in three hyper-realistic profiles – Tile, Slate and Shake – which replicate the color, shadow and detail of their traditional counterparts while providing increased durability of metal engineering.
Contemporary Fence and Railing Introductions – Premiering at IBS, Bufftech® Breezewood Select Texture Fence is a vinyl semi-private style that lets in light while maintaining privacy. Delivering the beauty of wood without the maintenance, it is available in a choice of three solid colors and four stain blends. And EverNew® dramatic new dark railing colors provide a wide range of beautiful design choices.
Revolutionary Drywall Demo
Another exciting booth attraction – the bocce ball Habito™ drywall game! Test the durability of the strongest ½-inch drywall ever created and support the troops while doing so. The fun demonstration showcases Habito’s unrivaled performance — strong enough to hold up to 30lbs on a single #10 woodscrew with no stud-finding, predrilling or special fasteners required. Toss, lob or throw the bocce ball without worrying about accuracy, as the wall stands up to any hard-playing abuse. Participants will score a CertainTeed donation to Homes for Our Troops, a nonprofit organization and longtime CertainTeed partner that builds specially adapted, mortgage-free homes nationwide for severely injured Veterans.
More Can’t-Miss Reasons to Stop By:
- Meet celebrity contractor Scott McGillivray, a triple-threat expert in real estate, renovation, and finance and host of HGTV’s hit series “Income Property,” at 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 11.
- Spin to instantly win prizes and enter the Up, Up and Away Passport Sweepstakes.
- “Meet the Experts” for the latest in building knowledge and trends. Chicago-area television personality Ted Brunson will host a full three-day schedule of entertaining interviews at the booth, addressing hot topics such as indoor air quality, moisture management, thermal comfort, color and curb appeal, roofing trends and overall good building practices.
For more information, visit www.certainteed.com.