AlliedEDGE™: New Tools Supply Competitive ‘Edge’ to Contractors, Builders
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – Allied Building Products Corp., a leading national distributor of building products and division of Oldcastle, Inc. (NYSE: CRH) announces AlliedEDGE™, a collection of powerful tools designed to help building contractors manage and grow their business.
“At Allied, our goal is to provide our customers with tools and resources that enable them to be more profitable and efficient.” said Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Greg Bloom. “Succeeding in such a competitive marketplace is a challenge, but we have made it easier for Allied customers by providing them with AlliedEDGE™.”
AlliedEDGE™ is a comprehensive platform providing access to the many resources Allied offers its customers, including:
- Delivery Tracking – Manage and track your deliveries; know when and where they will arrive
- Payment Options – Drive sales by offering customers a same-as-cash payment option
- Collect Payments – Conveniently integrate Invoicing with your accounting software online.
- Online Orders – Create precise bills of material with real-time, custom pricing
- Redeem Rebates - Allied Advantage Rebate Redemption Program – obtain every eligible incentive, offer and reward; never miss a rebate
- Earn Rewards – Purchases pay you back with FLEX Express Rewards
- Request Quotes – Convenience of a direct connection to your local branch for online orders and quotes, available on the website or through the Mobile App
- Business Promotion – Design tools to create printed promotion materials 24/7
“These instruments, along with other quality tools we offer, are designed to make contractors professional lives more efficient and their services more valuable.” said Bloom. “Each of these, from the real-time delivery tracking and administrative assistance to marketing tools and homeowner payment solutions provided through AlliedEDGE™, are available to our customers.”
AlliedEDGE™ is now available online. For more information, visit www.AlliedBuilding.com/EDGE.