FT. WASHINGTON, Pa. — Tecta Solar, a division of Tecta America Corp., has introduced an innovative approach to financing roof replacement and roofing repair costs for its customers by leveraging current Federal and State solar incentives.
“This is the first time a single company with Tecta’s roofing and solar capabilities has offered such a program,” said Robert Rabe, Tecta Solar’s director of business development. “We have been contemplating a Roof+Solar Financing Program for some time, but we are just now getting to the right inflection point where the costs of solar equipment have fallen, energy costs have risen, and incentives are at a level in many U.S. markets which enable us to do some really exciting things for our customers with little to no out-of-pocket expenses for them.”
Rabe adds that Tecta’s program is particularly attractive for customers with at least 1 million square feet of roof area (either a single location or multiple sites in aggregate) located in east and west coast states, but there are also pockets in the Southeast and Southwest that can make sense for customers.
Tecta’s Roof+Solar Program is unique to the marketplace for a number of reasons, including:
• Tecta is able to offer its customers unmatched warrantees, performance guarantees and management on the roof and solar assets.
• Tecta can leverage its purchasing power and pass savings on to our customers.
• Tecta is solar technology and roofing material agnostic, meaning it is not married to any particular vendors and will only specify the materials that will meet its customers’ unique requirements. This also ensures best possible pricing for customers.
• Tecta performs most of the solar equipment installation itself, meaning its customers have a single point of contact for all roof and solar work. This eliminates project risks and finger pointing, and paves the way for faster implementation.
• Tecta has an experienced, in-house solar finance team that prepares and executes all financing packages and incentive applications on behalf of its customers. Its offerings include turnkey installations, power purchase agreements (PPAs), and roof lease agreements and similar solutions to meet customer circumstances, return requirements and tax statuses.
For more information, visit www.tectasolar.com.
Report Abusive Comment