RISE Announces New Certified Solar Roofing Professionals
ROSEMONT, Ill. — Roof Integrated Solar Energy, Inc. (RISE) has announced its newest Certified Solar Roofing Professionals (CSRPs). RISE's board of directors has conferred the CSRP designation on the following individuals for meeting established eligibility criteria, passing a challenging examination and agreeing to develop themselves professionally to remain current with changes in the field. The CSRP designation applies only to the individuals named. Companies are not certified. The following CSRPs successfully passed a rigorous exam on Feb. 7 to obtain certification:
- Jay Adler, vice president and project manager for Adler Roofing & Sheet Metal Inc., Joliet, Ill.
- Tim Caldwell, P.E., general manager of Ruff Roofers Inc., Baltimore.
- Chris L. Cooper, president of Mandal's Inc., Gulfport, Miss.
- Casey Colvin, project manager for Dow Solar, a division of The Dow Chemical Co., Denver.
- Arthur F. Dias, P.E., president of Eagle Rivet Roof Service Corp., Bloomfield, Conn.
- Ryan Dill, project manager for NorthStar Construction Services Corp., Shirley, Mass.
- Robert Fritz, AIA, RRC, vice president of Hatch Mott MacDonald, Jersey City, N.J.
- Christopher Huntington, estimator for AAA Roofing Co. Inc., Indianapolis.
- Stephen Iwanicki, project engineer for SouthPoint LLC, Leominster, Mass.
- Corey M. Strimer, P.E., president of Tri-State Roofing and Sheet Metal Co., Morgantown, W.Va.
- Jeff Stuhlman, technical specialist for DERBIGUM Americas Inc., Kansas City, Mo.
- Steven Toddie, president of JNS Builders LLC, St. Paul, Minn.
- Zack Walters, sustainable roofing solutions manager for CentiMark Corp., Canonsburg, Pa.
For more information, visit www.riseprofessional.org.