SMACNA Installs Executive Committee for 2012-2013 Term
LAS VEGAS — The Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors’ National Association (SMACNA) Board of Directors installed its Executive Committee to serve from Oct. 17, 2012 to Oct. 24, 2013. Their terms began Oct. 17 at the close of SMACNA’s 69th Annual Convention. Following is a list of new officers along with news releases on each individual. The new officers are:
• President: Howard Stine, Charles E. Jarrell Contracting, Earth City, Mo.
• President-Elec: Randy Novak, Novak Heating and Air Conditioning Inc., Cedar Rapids, Iowa
• Secretary/Treasurer: Tom Szymczak, SSM Industries Inc., Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Vice President: Guy Gast, The Waldinger Corp., Des Moines, Iowa
• Immediate Past President: Richard Rivera, Key Air Conditioning Contractors Inc., Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
For more information, visit www.smacna.org.