INDIANAPOLIS, Ind. — Firestone Building Products Company, LLC announced the launch of a new website as a deep informational resource for its customers. Firestone Building Products works with many of the nation’s preeminent architects and contractors, building owners, building maintenance companies and industry consultants.
The site(http://www.firestonebpco.com) is a “one-stop-shop” for professionals looking for robust product knowledge, specifications and case studies. In fact, the new site combines content from four separate websites devoted to the company’s vast portfolio of roofing, metal, green and specialty products. The integrated site highlights the overarching theme of Firestone Building Products’ commitment to performance—building, product and team—in service to customers’ needs.
Visitors to firestonebpco.com can navigate through content on Education and Training, Project Profiles and Building Envelope solutions. The site has close to 100 case studies and over 1,000 pages of detailed content on Firestone Building Products:
• Roofing systems, insulation, energy solutions and accessories
• Metal wall panel systems, column covers, light shelves and sun screens
• Water management solutions systems, such as pond liners and membranes for containment and passive water management
• Education and training resources
• Warranty, installation and customer support services
The site is also the gateway to Firestone Building Products’ proprietary, innovative tools such as their new iPad app, mobile app and a RoofGenuity™ interactive modeling program.
• The iPad app provides multiple views that allow customers to explore Firestone Building Products’ solutions from different angles and in a variety of real-world settings. It also includes product specifics to show how the company’s solutions work and apply to a wide range of projects.
• The mobile app is a convenient way for individuals charged with maintaining commercial roofing systems to connect with Firestone Building Products’ Quality Building Services Team to ask questions, report a leaky roof, request an in-depth analysis, or use the GPS locator and image upload feature to share detailed information about an issue in the field.
• The RoofGenuity™ program is a web-based roof modeling/building information modeling (BIM) tool. It provides 3D visualization capabilities that allow architects, consultants, roofing contractors and building owners to assemble usable, warrantable solutions for all their roofing needs.
“The new website is a key component of our promise to be the most versatile supplier for building envelope solutions,” said John Geary, vice president of Marketing. “The site is built to serve the information and resource needs of our customers by showcasing market-right products and services, as well as our commitment to quality, design, craftsmanship and the environment.”
For more information, visit www.firestonebpco.com.