KANKAKEE, Ill. –– IKO announced that it is launching a new and improved version of its popular ROOFViewer™ feature on the company’s website.
ROOFViewer was introduced by IKO several years ago to provide consumers with a web-based way to allow the user to get a better idea on what the company’s many product offerings may look like on the consumer’s home. The visual tool allows homeowners to select different styles of homes and place different colors and styles of IKO shingles on the roof from the comfort of their own computer screen.
“Our product is very visual, and part of the curb appeal of every home,” explains IKO’s Marketing Director Carol Perkins. “Just as it is difficult to pick paint colors from a paint chip, selecting shingle styles and colors from swatches or individual shingle samples can be hard for a consumer. ROOFViewer gives the user a better feel for what their product selection will look like on their own home without the guesswork. It’s been a tremendously popular service from the day we introduced it.”
The new and improved ROOFViewer slated for immediate launch at iko.com will include:
• The option for homeowners to upload images of their own house into ROOFViewer to check out the many IKO colors and styles on their own home.
• A broader range of home styles for selection in the tool, making it easier for consumers to find a home that matches their own.
• Access to swatches of the full line of current IKO products and shingle colors.
• New and wider options to switch house features such as siding, brick and trim to get an even better representation of their own home.
• The ability to save or print ROOFViewer examples for easier use and reference.
“We’re very excited about the new features we are able to offer consumers with ROOFViewer,” explains Perkins. “We know that consumers will see even more possibilities for their own home as an added benefit beyond the many pluses that IKO’s quality products already provide to homeowners today.”
For more information, visit www.iko.com.