The Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors Association will be holding their 88th Annual Convention and Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal Expo on June 16-19 in Orlando, Fla.
PARK, Fla. - The Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal and Air
Conditioning Contractors Association will be holding their 88th Annual
Convention and Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal Expo on June 16-19 in Orlando, Fla.
Both events will be held at the luxurious Rosen Shingle
Creek Resort and Convention Center.
Included in the trade show schedule is a series of seminars
designed to address roofing-specific issues, while providing the continuing
education credits needed by Florida’s
licensed roofing professional. Some of the seminar topics include:
• The Costs of being Green with instructor Dick Baxter, CRS,
• Wind Mitigation – Secondary Water Barriers and Florida’s Advanced
Energy Code Update with Lorraine Ross, BRB Code Educators
• Contractor Licensing Issue and Construction Contracts with
Trent Cotney, Glenn Rasmussen, Fogarty and Hooker, Pa.
Other items of interest on the schedule include:
• Golf, Fishing and Go-Kart Tournaments on Wednesday, June
• The grand opening of the Florida Roofing and Sheet Metal
Expo on June 17
• Programs for both the women and children
• A gala reception and banquet held on Saturday night during
which the prestigious Campanella Award will be presented to one industry
professional who has distinguished themselves through exceptional service to
the association and industry.
A discounted rate applies to all who register by May 18.
Additional information on both the trade show and convention
can be accessed through the FRSA Web site atwww.floridaroof.com. Those
interested in reserving exhibit space can call Lois Page at 800-767-3772, ext.