As North America’s largest roofing manufacturer, GAF Materials Corporation is committed to helping contractors build their business and avoid hassles - while achieving the best and safest roofing solutions for their clients. Its products include a comprehensive portfolio of steep-slope roofing systems (marketed under the GAF-Elk brand) and low-slope roofing systems (marketed under the GAF brand).
Superior steep-slope solutions include:
- Market-leading brands including Timberline® Prestique High Definition shingles, the No. 1-selling architectural shingles in North America, and Timberline® Natural Shadow shingles.
- Extensive premium shingle options to meet the rapidly increasing demand for upscale shingle designs. Options include Camelot™, Grand Slate™, Grand Canyon™, Grand Sequoia®, Country Mansion®, Capstone® and Slateline® shingles, which emulate the look of natural materials like wood, slate and stone - at a fraction of the cost.
- System selling solutions featuring the GAF Weather Stopper® Integrated Roofing System™.
- Award-winning Certified Contractor Program judged by many to be the most extensive business-building program in the industry, with the strongest warranties available anywhere. The program won the NRCA’s 2004 Award for Best Marketing Program.
- Unbiased approach - Unlike some roofing manufacturers who seem to have a “one-technology-fits-all” mentality, our goal is to help you build your business by matching the right roofing technology to your clients’ specific needs. We can do this because we offer all major low-slope roofing technologies, including repair and maintenance products, roof restoration systems, as well as new roofing systems (BUR, MB, TPO, PVC and composite systems).
- Special and unique guarantees - Special offerings include Well Roof Advantage (extends a low-slope roof guarantee by up to 25 percent for free, as long as regular maintenance is performed) and the All-American Pledge Guarantee (the first NDL guarantee that covers both low- and steep-slope roofs on a single property).
- Energy smart - Some of these roofing options even have the ENERGY STAR® and/or CRRC ratings, to take advantage of the growing interest in energy-saving, white reflective roofing.