CHICAGO — Jobba recently added a number of new tools and features to its platform. Updates include new API connections, scheduling, estimating and accounting advancements that enhance the already robust platform. Jobba is committed to delivering what the roofing industry needs for unsurpassed data flow and management.
“We are tuned into the industry and the overriding need for roofing contractors to manage their own data,” said Scott Keith, Jobba CEO. “Our newest API connections provide roofing companies the tools to move their data in multiple ways that enable all operations including advanced accounting, reporting and data security. We are proud of our relentless pursuit to provide technology solutions that make a difference for roofing companies using the platform.”
Roofing professionals can easily leverage their data and maximize their return on investment with Jobba’s newest batch of features, which include:
- API connections: The latest API updates allow data to flow seamlessly. From reporting to accounting to communication, these connections unify data without having to change the way contractors do business.
- Enhanced scheduling: With enhanced scheduling, contractors can manage service departments with ease. Enhanced scheduling features allow companies to schedule and assign jobs in real time while creating multiple dispatches for a single work order.
- Complete project lifecycle: With the new invoice export, inventory tracking and simple bill of materials features, the process of moving a project from the sales phase to installation has never been easier.
- Accounting advancements: The features included in Jobba’s latest release can help streamline the accounting process and reduce business costs by exporting important invoice details while storing all material quotes.
- Estimating capabilities: Jobba’s latest tools help generate accurate estimates instantly. Capturing details for simple deficiencies while factoring in labor costs that enable contractors to complete tasks without climbing a ladder.
- Document templates: Jobba’s library of templates speeds up all processes including inspection reports, invoices, estimates and aerial measurements. Photos can be included in all documents and reports.
Jobba’s new functionality is now available with new API and portals. Find out more details here. If you’re a current user, contact your Jobba specialist today to get started and have your questions answered.