GAF is North America’s largest roofing and waterproofing manufacturer and a part of Standard Industries, a global company focused on building materials. GAF products include a comprehensive portfolio of roofing and waterproofing solutions for residential, commercial and civil engineering applications. The full GAF offering is supported by an extensive national network of factory-certified contractors. GAF continues to be a leader in quality and offers comprehensive warranty protection on its products and systems. The company’s success is driven by a commitment to empowering its people to deliver advanced quality and purposeful innovation.
GAF Steep-Slope Solutions
- Timberline® HDZ™ Shingles — The shingle contractors know and love got even better with the introduction of LayerLock™ Technology and the industry’s widest nail zone. When customers choose to install GAF Shingles with LayerLock™ Technology, along with the required combination of four qualifying GAF Accessory Products, the shingles are eligible for the GAF WindProven™ Limited Wind Warranty — the first wind warranty with no maximum speed limitation.1
- GAF StainGuard Plus™ Time-Release Technology is available on both Timberline® UHD® and Timberline® AH Shingles and offers a 25-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration.2 It uses specially engineered capsules that are infused with thousands of copper microsites; the capsules steadily and efficiently release the copper over time, for long-lasting algae-fighting power.
- GAF Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. In fact, GAF Timberline® Shingles are warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph.3
GAF Low-Slope Solutions
- Cool roof options — Contact GAF to find out which of the wide array of reflective GAF products can contribute toward satisfying LEED® v3 and LEED® v4 credits, are ENERGY STAR® certified (U.S. only), and/or can be used to comply with 2016 Title 24, Part 6, Cool Roof Requirements of the California Code of Regulations, in order to take advantage of the growing interest in energy efficiency in roof design.
- EverGuard® TPO Quick Spray Adhesive LV50 — new from GAF — is a sprayable, solvent-based contact adhesive for bonding smooth TPO membranes to various insulation or cover board substrates. Quick Spray offers up to 50% faster membrane installation than traditional GAF bucket and roller adhesives, with flash time per sheet at five minutes or less and coverage up to 10 squares (93 sq. meters) per canister. Visit gaf.com for more information on suitable substrates.
- GAF United Coatings™ Roofshield® I.S. Fast-Dry Elastomeric Acrylic Coating is a waterborne acrylic polymer dispersion system designed to rapidly form a film that resists rainwater wash-off. Because it provides high film build, it can be applied in a single coat for fast, efficient installations and maintenance coats.
- EverGuard® TPO Flexible Single-Ply Roofing System molded accessories provide roofing contractors easy-to-install factory-built details. They’re manufactured using a proprietary formulation designed for use with GAF EverGuard® TPO Single-Ply Membranes.
- EverGuard® Flexible Split Pipe Boots
- EverGuard® Flexible Corner Curb Wraps
- EverGuard® Flexible Fluted Corners
- EverGuard® Inside Corners
The GAF Center for the Advancement of Roofing Excellence (CARE) is one of the largest
training organizations in the roofing industry. Its hands-on and virtual courses on roofing sales, installation, and maintenance have been attended by more than 300,000 roofing professionals throughout North America. Courses are taught by recognized experts in the industry, and are suitable for all roofing professionals including contractors and distributors. CARE is a part of GAF, the largest roofing manufacturer in North America. Learn more at: www.gaf.com/care
1 15-year WindProven™ limited wind warranty on GAF Shingles with LayerLock™ Technology requires the use of GAF starter strips, roof deck protection, ridge cap shingles, and leak barrier or attic ventilation. See GAF Roofing System Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. Visit gaf.com/LRS for qualifying GAF products.
2 StainGuard Plus™ algae protection is available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard Plus™ logo. Products with StainGuard Plus™ algae protection are covered by a 25-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
3 15 year 130 mph wind speed coverage requires special installation and use of GAF Starter Strip Shingles; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Limited Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
Note: LEED® — an acronym for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design™ — is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council.