Owens Corning asks: Are you running your business, or is it running you? Are you struggling to get things done? Do you have poor accountability? How about concerns over team health?
If any of these are familiar, then sign up for Owens Corning University's "Lead Now: Take Control of Your Business with EOS" webinar at 12 p.m. EST on June 18.
Join Sue Hawkes, Certified EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) Implementer® and certified business coach for an action-packed two-hour webinar. During this time of uncertainty and change, Hawkes, along with Owens Corning National Contractor Training Leader Jon Gardner, will provide powerful and effective tools that you can apply immediately in today's virtual workplace.
Business owners will:
- Gain insights on EOS® (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
- Scenario plan for best and worst case using EOS® tools
- IDS (identify, discuss and solve) short term strategies that align with company values and set you up for success
- Help you identify how to lead a more effective Level 10 Meeting™
- Tips to navigate this new work-life integration “norm”
Click here to sign up for the webinar.