ALLENTOWN, Pa. — Metal wall cladding continues to be a growing sector in the design and construction of both residential and commercial buildings. To assist contractors who may not be familiar with installing single skin metal wall panels, ATAS International is now offering installation training in three of their locations, with a selection of several different dates in 2022:
- Jan. 11 and 12 in Mesa, Ariz.
- Jan. 25 and 26 in Allentown, Pa.
- Feb. 15 and 16 in University Park, Ill.
- Feb. 16 and 17 in University Park, Ill.
- March 16 and 17 in Mesa, Ariz.
- March 29 and 30 in Allentown, Pa.
Classroom learning and hands-on installation practice, along with a factory tour, are covered during the education session. Training will include the application of three different types of wall panel systems that ATAS manufactures. Classes are taught by industry experts with many years of experience working with metal wall cladding.
Topics included during the training include:
- Education on ATAS specific wall panels
- Common substrates to which panels are applied
- Tools recommended for panel installation
- Installation methods for:
- Horizontally applied panels over open framing
- Vertically applied panels over a solid deck
- Metal shingles applied over a solid deck
For more information, or to register for a session, please visit www.atas.com/in-person-installation-seminar.