As a division of Carlisle Construction Materials, Carlisle WIP Products manufactures innovative, high-performance underlayments and flashings that provide superior waterproofing protection for virtually any residential or commercial application. Typically installed below a steep-slope roofing product such as shingles or metal, Carlisle’s Self-adhering Water & Ice Protection (WIP®) roofing underlayments offer premium protection against water and ice damming, and EZ-Flash® provides excellent protection against moisture and air leakage around openings and over joints and cracks. Carlisle WIP Products’ roofing, waterproofing, and flashing solutions all offer long-term performance and efficiency.
WIP GRIP - Premium Shingle Self-Adhering Roofing Underlayment
Voted Best New Residential Product at the 2020 International Roofing Expo. WIP GRIP is a 55-mil, rubberized asphalt, fiberglass-reinforced membrane used as a shingle underlayment on critical roof areas such as eaves, ridges, valleys, dormers, and skylights. Flexible WIP GRIP underlayment protects roofing structures and interior spaces from water penetration caused by wind-driven rain and ice dams and may also be used as covering for the entire roof to prevent moisture or water entry.
WIP GRIP Features and Benefits:
- Superior slip resistance on wet and dry applications for safe and easy installation
- Protects the roof structure from water seepage caused by ice dams and wind-driven rains
- No more tracking
- Adds strength in vulnerable areas, including penetrations, valleys, and over plywood clips
- Prevents shingle embedding, enabling easier tear-off for repairs and re-roofing
- Allows up to 90 days UV exposure time
WIP 300HT – High-Temperature Protection Self-Adhering Roofing Underlayment
WIP 300HT is a high-tensile-strength, rubberized asphalt underlayment specifically designed to withstand temperatures up to 250°F (121°C). Ideal for use under metal including copper, zinc, and COR-TEN®, WIP 300HT can also be used under synthetic, concrete, and clay tiles, as well as asphalt shingles. This strong, skid-resistant membrane is available in either black or white and provides superior protection from water penetration caused by wind-driven rain and ice dams.
WIP 300HT Features and Benefits:
- Ideal for under metal roofing
- Non-reinforced membrane allows for enhanced flexibility
- Exposed asphalt bead ensures lap seam watertightness
- Resists temperatures up to 250°F (121°C)
- Allows up to 180 days UV exposure time
For more information about the products and services offered by Carlisle WIP Products, visit www.carlislewipproducts.com.