Polyglass U.S.A. Inc. introduces Elastoflex SA Base, a self-adhering, polyester reinforces SBS membrane. Manufactured with ADESO® dual-compound self-adhered technology, this membrane features a superior SBS formulation and an ultra-strong, non-woven polyester mat that resists punctures and tears, all while exceeding ASTM D 6164.
Elastoflex SA Base is 100 mils (2.5 millimeters) and works well for standard construction and reroofing applications, especially on job sites with limited access to special installation equipment or where using a propane torch, hot asphalt or adhesives is undesirable. Benefits of using Elastoflex SA Base include:
- Long-term adhesion to approved non-primed insulation, cover boards & wood decks
- Polyester mat enhances tear and puncture resistance
- Premium SBS compound provides enhanced long-term weathering performance
- Adhere approved SA cap/interply sheet directly to Elastoflex SA Base
- A 20-year warranty for 2 Ply SA Systems and up to 30 year warranty for 3 ply systems
- 90 day exposure time, serves as a reliable temporary roof
Learn more at polyglass.us.