Kee Safety Inc. announces the introduction of its comprehensive line of Kee Rigid Anchors fall arrest systems to provide personal fall protection in tie-back applications including suspended platforms, window washing, equipment tie-back, and general rooftop maintenance and repair operations.
Available in stock for shipment within 24 hours, they are designed to withstand a pull-out force of 5,000 pounds applied in any direction and meet applicable OSHA, ANSI, and Cal/OSHA standards.
New Kee Rigid Anchors are galvanized for corrosion resistance and durability, easy to install, and have insulated posts to stop conductivity and provide for temperature consistency on the building, according to the company. The product line includes five standard options to meet a wide range of building and roof types:
- Bolt On style clamps directly onto new or existing structural steel using patented and proprietary BeamClamp® steel-to-steel connectors.
- Bolt Around style bolts around structures of steel, concrete or wood using connector rods and a backer plate.
- Cast in Place style casts directly onto new concrete roof slabs of minimum grade 3,000 psi and 7-inch thickness.
- Epoxy Adhesive style fastens onto concrete roof slabs of minimum grade 3,000 psi and 8-inch thickness.
- Weld On style welds directly onto new or existing structural steel.
All five Kee Rigid Anchors options are available in three diverse attachment points, depending on application. They can be fitted with a forged D-Ring system, stainless steel U-Bar model, or a tapped hole option for horizontal lifelines. The company also offers custom-design and manufacturing services for anchoring installations that may require different sizes and solutions.
Standards and codes met include OSHA 29 CFR 1910.66 for powered platforms, OSHA 29 CFR 1910.140 for personal fall protection, Cal/OSHA Title 8 Regulations Section 3291 for permanent rooftop installations, ANSI/IWCA I-14.1 for window cleaning safety, ANSI Z359.18 for anchorage connector safety requirements and active fall protection systems, and ANSI/AISC 360-16 specification for structural steel buildings.
For more information, contact: Kee Safety, Inc., 100 Stradtman Street, Buffalo, N.Y. 14206. Toll-Free: 800-851-5181. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For product details and literature, visit www.keesafety.com/products/kee-rigid-anchors.