RED WING, Minn. — Red Wing Shoe Company has unveiled the Tradeswoman (models 2328, 2329, 2345, 2346), a new work boot designed for women in the trades.
Designed for women in construction, light manufacturing and warehouse or distribution industries, Tradeswoman work boots provide a purpose-built fit specifically crafted for female workers’ feet to provide them all-day safety and comfort on the job.
"We’ve heard from our female customers about how challenging it can be to find a work boot that fits," said Kristin Hamilton, senior product merchandising manager at Red Wing Shoe Company. “By nature, a woman's foot shape, from her arch support to her heel, is very different than a man’s foot, which is why our product team designed the Tradeswoman family. This ensures a comfortable fit for our female customers, and like our other work boots, the Tradeswoman is durable and meets ASTM safety standards.”
Key features of the Tradeswoman boot include:
- Comfort: The Tradeswoman features an oblique toe shape to ensure extra toe space, with a dual density footbed and PU midsole for added underfoot comfort.
- Best-in-class slip resistance: The Tradeswoman also features outstanding traction and durability, with a VersaTrax rubber outsole in an innovative lug design.
- Safety: Available with additional safety technologies, including resistance to electrical hazards, non-metallic toe and waterproofing.
- Style: Offered in two 6-inch models and one hiker-inspired style.
- Leather: Premium waterproof leather in black, brown or gray.
The Tradeswoman family is available at Red Wing stores nationwide. For more information and to find your nearest retailer, visit www.redwingshoes.com.