VELUX Dynamic Dome skylights balance light transmittance, industry structural demands, and architectural elegance while contributing significantly to reducing lighting costs.
Engineered to reflect less light and to harvest more light in the early morning and late afternoon, the design maximizes low sun angle performance. This can result in significantly reduced energy costs as electric lights can be turned off earlier in the day and back on later in the day.
The skylights utilize a number of innovative new features:
- Light Harvesting – The sidewalls of the domes are engineered to match the angles of the sun during low-light periods of morning and evening to harvest and transfer more light indoors and dome height is optimized to harvest more light.
- Industry Leading Strength and Appearance – A repeating pattern of ridges and ribs offer uncompromising strength with a visually stunning architectural design.
- Superior Water Management – A fail-safe proprietary wicking system evacuates condensation to the exterior of the skylight.
- Secure Thermal Seal – The domes incorporate an encapsulating design that provides an impenetrable water barrier with a 100 percent thermally broken skylight frame.
- Competitive Market Pricing – New manufacturing equipment and procedures create greater production efficiencies and shipping methods for the domes allow for compounded savings in freight.
- Architectural Elegance – The design and appearance compliments the functionality of the domes and they will be recognized as a distinctive quality product.
For additional information visit http://www.veluxusa.com/professional/commercial.