Welcoming You Back Safely
At Best of Success, the health and safety of our on-site event participants remains a top priority. In addition to following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) prevention strategies guidelines as well as all current federal, state and local directives, we are continuing to develop and implement the most up-to-date protocols for a safe and successful in-person event this September.
We are committed to keeping all of our exhibitors, attendees, staff and vendors up to date with the latest health & safety developments to ensure a coordinated and a safe on-site experience for all. As guidelines and restrictions continue to change and evolve, the Best of Success Conference will adapt plans accordingly and provide regular updates to event participants as necessary.
as of 7/27/2021
- Associates frequently sanitize when in common areas, keep up on proper hygiene and best practices, and are required to stay home if the are not feeling well or exhibiting CDC-defined symptoms of COVID-19..
- EPA-certified cleansers that are CDC-compliant are used to frequently sanitize guest stations and public areas. Increased cleaning of HVAC systems and replacement of air filters.
- Enact safety protocols specific to COVID-19; Coordinate medical assistance requests or self-isolation needs; Deep and re-cleaning of high-traffic areas; Assist health professionals with contact tracing.
- Remaining in close contact with local, state and federal authorities/agencies for the latest updates and recommendations.
Event management will implement and enforce all protocols and COVID-19 directives/mandates established by city, state, local and federal government agencies. As part of our commitment to support a safe experience, everyone in attendance, including attendees, exhibitors, vendors, building employees and event staff, are expected to comply with the following health and safety requirements:
- Face coverings – Individuals that are fully vaccinated will NOT be required to wear a face covering. Non-vaccinated individuals are strongly encouraged to wear a properly fitted face covering at all times while indoors at the event. Disposable masks will be available for those that need them in the registration area.
- Increased sanitization and hygiene – We ask that you use hand sanitizer when provided to protect yourself and other event participants. It is the responsibility of everyone to maintain personal hygiene, including washing hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water.
- Physical distancing – We ask that, to the best of your ability, you stay a safe distance from each other to keep everyone healthy.
- Banquet Food & Beverage - Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures and protective measure will be modeled after CDC and EPA guidelines per local ordinance. All service equipment, common surfaces, and high-touch areas will be sanitized or disinfected after each use.
- Healthy You - We ask that participants come to the event symptom free of any illness and not attend the event if you feel sick, have a temperature or generally do not feel well.
Please ensure you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions in place for travel to the United States and to Texas.
Exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including The Best of Success Conference. Before purchasing a ticket, ensure you have read the latest CDC Guidelines for Prevention.
By attending The Best of Success Conference, you acknowledge this inherent risk and, as a condition of the event, you acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- You will abide by all of The Best of Success Conference health-and-safety requirements
- You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Before attending, you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and
- You are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Please do not enter Best of Success if you cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during your time at The Best of Success Conference, you do not meet all of the above criteria, you will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave at the sole discretion of event management.Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings in any particular community. As more clarity concerning these variables emerge, these guidelines may be adjusted accordingly.