Featured Product from GCP
GRACE ICE & WATER SHIELD®
Since its introduction in 1978, GRACE ICE & WATER SHIELD® has protected millions of homeowners’ roofs from the damaging effects of water intrusion due to wind-driven rain and ice dams. As severe weather seems to be the new normal, underlayments are the last line of defense in a roofing system, and selection of high quality underlayments can be the difference between success and failure.
GRACE ICE & WATER SHIELD® provides superior protection in extreme weather conditions at an excellent value. In addition, it is easy to install and offers energy savings throughout the year. GRACE ICE & WATER SHIELD® self-adhered roofing underlayment is a premier membrane composed of two waterproofing materials—an aggressive rubberized asphalt adhesive, backed by a layer of slip resistant coated high density cross laminated polyethylene film.
- Fully adhered roofing underlayment sticks aggressively to deck surface
- Forms a watertight seal around fasteners
- Forms watertight seal at overlaps
- Protects all standard sloped roofs--slate, tile, shakes or metal and asphalt shingles
- Superior waterproofing protection
- Embossed surface improves slip resistance
- Convenient center-lines, lap-lines and measurement markings
- Ripcord split release feature makes it easier to apply at vulnerable details
The GRACE product portfolio is now covered by CertainTeed’s SureStart™ and SureStart Plus warranties.